top of page

Group

Public·13 members

What is Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card? For daily lifestyle and entertainment, axis bank-issued My Zone entry-level credit card for individuals. It comes with several benefits.

The card offers cash back in form of edge reward points. moreover, it offers a discount on Film tickets and Food Delivery.

You can earn 4 EDGE Reward points for every spend of rupee ₹200. The Reward points can redeem by purchasing several products and gift vouchers that are available on the reward store of the axis bank website.

To Redeem and Choose Your Product or Gift Voucher, You Can Go to the – REWARDS STORE OF THE AXIS BANK.

The Benefits or Features of My Zone Credit Card

It comes with an embedded EMV Chip for more security from duplication and Fraud. My zone card offers a direct 40% Off on ordering food via Swiggy Food Service. Moreover, it provides one complimentary lounge access on a quarterly basis across the airport lounges in India.

the card was made mainly for entertainment purposes. for instance, it offers a 1-year premium subscription to SonyLIV For Fulfill the entertainment desires SonyLive offers Web Series, TV Shows, Movies, And Much More Entertainment Content. In Addition, It offers 100% direct Off on booking second movie tickets through Paytm Movies.

For movie watchers, it is a good option for getting discounts through every booking.

Reward points or Cash Backs

With the card, a cardholder can earn edge reward points on every purchase anywhere.

You can easily redeem all the earned EDGE Reward Points on the Rewards Store of The official site of Axis Bank. All you need to do is –

1. Open the Reward Store Page on AXIS Bank Site.

2. Select preferred product or voucher to redeem points.

3. Now Click on Pay With EDGE Reward Points.

4. Pop up for login window will appear, log in it or if you new user, click on register for create a net banking account

5. Complete the process to redeem the points

6. The preferred product will be delivered to your doorstep or if you select a voucher, then you can extract it through the particular site of your gift voucher.

To get Discount from Swiggy

The card offers a 40% discount on ordering Your breakfast, lunch, dinner food through Swiggy App.Answered: How To Get Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card or You Can Apply

To Apply the application for a credit card, you can browse the axis bank official website. You can follow below step by step process to apply for this EDGE Reward Point Credit Card –

1. Firstly, You have to open the Axis Bank official website through any internet browser.

2. Now, you have to tap on Credit Cards In the tab of cards in the Explore Products button of the header menu.

3. Find And Tap on Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, Then Click on the Apply Now Button.

4. Now, Tap on Yes if you have savings or a current bank account on Axis Bank. or Click No, If you are new with axis bank.

5. when the application page appeared, then Enter All the asked information that is required to continue to the next page of the process.

• You have to type the basis info for instance, The mobile number, Email, PAN Card, DOB(Date of Birth).

1. You have to type the income or occupation related information

2. Provides all the personal information that are required

3. Complete the KYC

4. All set, you have to recheck the application and Tap on Submit Button.

5. Card will delivered to your registered address.

https://pricemint.in/

https://likeprice.in/

https://www.wetapoltd.com/group/wetapo-creek-group/discussion/f4319a2e-9917-4ac5-9705-f89fc0c826f9

In Conclusion For Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card

in conclusion, the Applicant who wants a decent credit card that offers decent EDGE Rewards Points, And Want Multiple Discounts on Movies And Entertainment Streaming. Above All, That card performs an overall good performance on daily lifestyle expenses.

For decent online shopping and Entertainment Purposes, my zone credit card could be a better option with a decent annual charge.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page