top of page

Group

Public·13 members

Buy Crown Tickets For Statue Of Liberty

Visiting the crown of the Statue of Liberty is a rewarding activity. Due to its extreme popularity, tickets to the crown must be reserved prior to visiting. There are a limited number of crown tickets per day.Warning: Statue City Cruises is the ONLY ferry service authorized by the National Park Service for ticket sales and transportation to Liberty and Ellis Islands. Numerous third-party vendors sell tickets at higher prices or for boats that do not land at the islands.

buy crown tickets for statue of liberty

3. The cardholder must be present in-person to pick up the Crown tickets from the ticket office in New Jersey or New York. The purchaser must bring a valid Government-issued photo ID and a credit card to purchase the crown tickets.

Remember that general admission, pedestal and crown tickets can be purchased in advance online. They used to offer flex tickets, purchased the same day in person at Castle Clinton, but now there is one simple general admission as well as the separate ticket for pedestal and (when it opens) crown access.

Once you arrive with the ferry to Liberty Island you can tour the grounds at your leisure but if you have tickets to visit the Crown and the Pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, my recommendation is to go there directly as the last access is at 3:30 PM and to enter inside the monument you have to queue for a second security check (in addition to the first check at Battery Park to ride the ferry) that will allow you access inside the statue and this can take quite a while.

Do you want to climb up to the Statue of Liberty's crown? If so, tickets are limited and will likely sell out months in advance. You may need to reserve at least six months in advance for summer or other peak times.

Where: Liberty Island. Purchase ferry tickets from Statue Cruises at Battery Park in Manhattan or Liberty State Park in New Jersey. Purchase advance ferry tickets at www.statuecruises.com. If you arrive early, and don't need guaranteed crown or pedestal access, you probably don't need to purchase in advance.

Your CityPASS does not include crown access or monument access, but if you arrive early in the day, complimentary monument access tickets (to the museum and base of the statue) are given on a first-come, first-serve basis to CityPASS holders. We arrived as the first ferry of the day was loading and received the monument tickets and did not have to stand in line.

Would you mind clarifying something for me? For the date we want, statue cruise tickets are only available for 11 am or 1pm. But it sounds like if we bought the city pass, we could just show up in the morning and make it on an earlier (but sold out) boat. Is that true? If not, would it make a difference if we bought 11 am over the 1 pm? Thank you.

Visitors have a new reason to visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, as the National Park Service is once again allowing people to climb the stairs to the statue's crown. Kena Betancur/AFP via Getty Images hide caption

People are ready to get into Lady Liberty's head: Tickets to visit the crown are sold out for nearly the entire month of October. Adult tickets, which include a ferry ride from either New Jersey or New York, cost $24.30. Most trips also include a stop at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration.

The statue's crown has been off-limits since March 16 of 2020, when the National Park Service halted all public operations at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island because of the pandemic. Sections of the landmark have gradually reopened since then; the pedestal deck reopened in July of 2021.

Option three is a Crown Ticket. You get all the benefits listed above plus you get to climb up to the crown of the Statue of Liberty. These tickets are extremely limited and normally sell out months in advance.

I understand just how confused you are. It took me awhile to study the options. I am going to suggest that you ask a person at the front desk if they could help you. I purchased my ferry tickets ahead of time online. I made my reservation for the crown tour ahead of time. I didn't want to see the museum. Just not interested. So I planned my ferry ticket for the same day as the crown tour. You must pick a time for the crown tour.

I purchased tickets on line a few months before we went. Our ticket was to the Crown of the Statue of Liberty and included the ferry ride over and ent rance to the statue. The ferry also stops at Ellis Island and includes the museum there which was really interesting. The ferry then heads back to Manhatten. There is a free ferry which goes around the Statue but doesn't stop on either island.

There is an information office in Battery park just next to where the ferry leaves from and you can purchase tickets to the Statue here as well. the crown tickets can book out months/weeks in advance so if you were keen to do that then book on line. Hope that helps.

Hi! If you buy crown tickets, it includes both statue and Ellis island, and also includes your ferry, and audio tour. Hope that helps. When u select the ticket on the website(statuecruises) it says what it includes. Enjoy

I went to the statue last June. I purchased my tickets on the website statueoflibertytickets. I purchased crown tickets and had access to both islands. If you don'the want to go to the crown you can purchase tickets to the pedestal and have access to both islands. The National Park website has a contact # 212-363-3200, or the place to purchase tickets # 877-523-9849. I hope this helps. Have a great trip.

Since the crown tickets are not available at this point of time, you must remain active as the fastest finger gets their hands on this exclusive ticket. Keep checking for the availability of tickets online.

The stone pedestal of the Statue of Liberty was designed by the famous architect Richard Morris Hunt, who intentionally designed it to complement the Statue and not to over-shadow or overwhelm it. The pedestal was built and funded by the American people. It is about half the height of the whole monument, and offers panoramic views from all sides of New York Harbor. To go inside the Statue of Liberty you need to book a ticket, hey are limited and we highly recommend to purchase them in advance to visit the Pedestal. Remember that all ferry tickets include a round trip ferry ride, but if you want to up the pedestal of Lady Liberty you have to plan in advance and purchase when there is availability. The viewing platform on the pedestal is actually quite large and comfortable, that will give a spectacular view of the New York City and New Jersey skyline. When you choose this option you will get access to the open-air viewing platform with a lot of space to move. A great advantage over those who choose visiting the crown!

If you want to visit the crown check here for tickets. Make sure that the name on the ticket for the Statue of Liberty is the same as on your passport. To get up to the crown, it is a climb of 354 steps up and also down a narrow staircase. If you are walking up to the crown, the only things that visitors are allowed to bring with them are their ticket, camera, and any personal medication. All other items, including wallets and keys, must be stored in a rental locker. For the locker, bring a quarter or a $1 bill.

How long is the Statue of Liberty tour? The length of the Statue of Liberty tour depends on how long you wish to stay. Visitors typically allot a few hours to tour Liberty Island and the statue. Visitors to the statue's crown are only permitted to stay for a few minutes, while those visiting the pedestal are not limited. If you opt to visit both Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plan to spend approximately six hours on the trip and select an early departure time.

Visitors can stop by the Information Center, explore the Statue of Liberty Museum, visit the pedestal and walk up to the statue's crown during their visit (with advance reserve tickets). The museum houses artifacts, including the original torch, as well as multimedia displays detailing the statue's history and creation. Meanwhile, the on-site Information Center offers brochures and tour schedules. Kids can join the Junior Ranger program at the center by picking up a booklet of activities to complete to earn a special badge. Any visitor is welcome to take a free Park Ranger guided tour of the statue's exterior, which explains how the statue was made, its symbolism and more, or use a self-guided audio tour.

The pedestal stands at about half the height of the monument and boasts panoramic views of New Jersey, New York City, the New York Harbor and Ellis Island. Brave-hearted visitors will want to take the narrow, double-helix steps to the statue's crown for a bird's-eye view of the city. There are 162 steps from the top of the pedestal to the top of the crown. There is no elevator and the park service discourages this trek for visitors who suffer from heart and respiratory conditions, claustrophobia, acrophobia and vertigo. Travelers must also be at least 4 feet tall to safely climb the stairs.

Restrooms are available in the gift shop and in the statue's lobby. No large bags (carry-on luggage, large suitcases, etc.) are allowed on Liberty Island. Backpacks, strollers, large umbrellas and food and drink are prohibited inside the statue. Locker facilities to store personal items during your visit are available at the base of the statue; lockers accept quarters only. You will need an ID to pick up your tickets from will call (if you choose to get your tickets there). If you plan to visit the crown, each ticket holder will need to show a valid ID along with the ticket that bears their name; minors without ID are exempt from this policy.

To access both the pedestal and the crown, you need to reserve and purchase timed tickets before your trip. Tickets to the pedestal sell out quickly, and you'll likely need to book tickets to the crown at least three months in advance. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page