top of page

Group

Public·13 members

Download Lagu I Like You So Much You 39;ll Know It

Download Lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It: A Guide for Music Lovers

If you are a fan of romantic songs, you might have heard of the song I Like You So Much You'll Know It. This song is a sweet and catchy tune that expresses the feelings of a person who has a crush on someone. But do you know the story behind this song? And how can you download it and enjoy it more? In this article, we will answer these questions and give you some tips and tricks to make your music experience better.

download lagu i like you so much you 39;ll know it

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F1T4b6U9RA3&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1jJYZj0OPTYW-9C2bgTT3q

What is the song I Like You So Much You'll Know It about?

The song I Like You So Much You'll Know It is originally a Chinese song called Wo Xi Huan Ni, which means I Like You in English. It was written by Honey Jemlan and sung by Hu Yi Tian and Shen Yue for the soundtrack of the Chinese drama A Love So Beautiful. The drama is based on a novel by Zhao Qianqian and tells the story of two childhood friends who fall in love with each other.

The origin and meaning of the song

The song was composed by Honey Jemlan, a Filipino singer-songwriter who was inspired by his own love story. He wrote the song as a way of confessing his feelings to his crush, who was also his best friend. He said that he wanted to write a song that was simple but sincere, and that could capture the emotions of being in love. He also said that he chose the title I Like You So Much You'll Know It because he believed that love is something that can be felt without words.

The lyrics of the song describe the little things that make a person fall in love with someone, such as their eyes, their smile, their voice, their scent, and their gestures. The song also expresses the hope that the person they like will notice their feelings and reciprocate them. The chorus of the song says:

Love you every minute, every second

Love you everywhere and any moment

Always and forever I know I can't quit you

Coz baby you're the one, I don't know how

Love you til the last of snow disappears

Love you til a rainy day becomes clear

Never knew a love like this, now I can't let go

I'm in love with you, and now you know

The song is a declaration of love that is both innocent and passionate, and that resonates with many people who have experienced or are experiencing similar feelings.

The popularity and impact of the song

The song became popular after it was featured in the drama A Love So Beautiful, which aired in China in 2017 and became a hit among young audiences. The drama was also broadcasted in other countries, such as South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, India, and Pakistan. The song gained more exposure and recognition as it was sung by different artists in different languages, such as Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Hindi, and Urdu.

One of the most famous covers of the song is by Ysabelle Cuevas, a Filipino singer who uploaded her English version of the song on YouTube in 2018. Her cover has over 100 million views and has been praised for her soothing voice and accurate translation of the lyrics. She also released an acoustic version of the song, which has over 20 million views. Many other singers and musicians have also made their own versions of the song, such as Aiana Juarez, Jroa, Zebbiana, and Jinho Bae from the Philippines, Aishwa Nahla Karnadi from Indonesia, Jannine Weigel from Thailand, and Aviwkila from Malaysia.

The song has also inspired many fans to create their own videos, such as dance covers, reaction videos, TikTok videos, and fan-made music videos. The song has become a viral phenomenon that has touched the hearts of millions of people around the world.

How to download lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It?

If you are one of the many fans of the song I Like You So Much You'll Know It, you might want to download it and listen to it offline. However, before you do that, you should be aware of some legal and ethical issues that come with downloading music.

The legal and ethical issues of downloading music

Downloading music is not always legal or ethical. Depending on where you live and what platform or website you use, you might be violating the intellectual property rights of the artists and the producers of the music. Intellectual property rights are the legal rights that protect the creations and inventions of individuals and organizations. They include copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets. By downloading music without permission or paying for it, you might be infringing on these rights and causing harm to the music industry.

Some of the consequences of illegal or unethical downloading music are:

• You might face legal actions or penalties from the authorities or the rights holders.

• You might expose your device or computer to viruses or malware that can damage your data or compromise your security.

• You might get low-quality or corrupted files that can ruin your listening experience.

• You might miss out on the benefits and features of the official platforms or websites that offer music streaming or downloading services.

• You might deprive the artists and the producers of their fair share of income and recognition for their hard work and talent.

Therefore, you should always respect the intellectual property rights of the music creators and support them by using legal and ethical ways to download music.

The best platforms and websites to download music

Fortunately, there are many platforms and websites that offer legal and ethical ways to download music. Some of them are free, while others require a subscription or a payment. Here are some of the best options that you can use to download lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It:

Spotify

Spotify is one of the most popular and widely used music streaming services in the world. It has over 70 million songs and podcasts that you can listen to online or offline. To download music from Spotify, you need to have a premium account, which costs $9.99 per month for an individual plan or $14.99 per month for a family plan. With a premium account, you can download up to 10,000 songs on five different devices. You can also enjoy ad-free listening, unlimited skips, high-quality audio, and other features.

To download lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It from Spotify, you need to follow these steps:

• Open the Spotify app on your device or computer.

• Search for the song I Like You So Much You'll Know It by typing its name or its artist in the search bar.

• Select the song from the results and tap or click on it to play it.

• Tap or click on the heart icon next to the song title to add it to your liked songs playlist.

• Go to your library and select liked songs playlist.

• Tap or click on the download button at the top right corner of the playlist to start downloading all your liked songs.

• Wait for the download to finish. You will see a green arrow next to each downloaded song.

• To listen to your downloaded songs offline, go to settings and turn on offline mode.

You can also download individual songs or albums by tapping or clicking on the three-dot menu next to them and selecting download.

YouTube

YouTube is another popular and widely used platform that offers millions of videos, including music videos, that you can watch online or offline. To download music from YouTube, you need to have a YouTube Premium account, which costs $11.99 per month for an individual plan or $17.99 per month for a family plan. With a YouTube Premium account, you can download videos and music on your device or computer and enjoy ad-free watching, background play, and other features.

To download lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It from YouTube, you need to follow these steps:

• Open the YouTube app on your device or computer.

• Search for the song I Like You So Much You'll Know It by typing its name or its artist in the search bar.

• Select the video of the song from the results and tap or click on it to play it.

• Tap or click on the download button below the video to start downloading it.

• Choose the quality of the video that you want to download. The higher the quality, the more space it will take on your device or computer.

• Wait for the download to finish. You will see a blue check mark next to the downloaded video.

• To access your downloaded videos, go to library and select downloads.

You can also download playlists by tapping or clicking on the download button next to them.

Sonora.id

Sonora.id is one of the best websites to download music legally and ethically in Indonesia. It is a digital music platform that offers various genres and artists of Indonesian music, as well as international music. It also provides news, reviews, and features about music and entertainment. To download music from Sonora.id, you need to register for an account, which is free. You can also upgrade to a premium account, which costs Rp 49.000 per month, to enjoy unlimited downloads and streaming.

To download lagu I Like You So Much You'll Know It from Sonora.id, you need to follow these steps:

• Open the Sonora.id website on your device or computer.

• Login or register for an account.

• Select the song from the results and click on it to play it.

• Click on the download button next to the song title to start downloading it.

Choose the quality

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page